Although COVID-19 has prevented us from enjoying our congregate meals at the Center, it won’t prevent us from proudly serving you! Until further notice, Wednesdays and Fridays (from 12-2:30pm) will be dedicated to preparing and serving delicious meals! Just a simple call to (619) 266-2066 allows us to expedite the process of scheduling your meal pickup.
- Please arrive at your scheduled time, not too early and not too late. In order to avoid long lines, it is best if you arrive during your scheduled time. if you must arrive early, you will be asked to park and wait for your time.
- Please NO altered orders the day of. You will receive the meal you ordered over the phone. We cannot accommodate last minute changes.
- If you arrive without making a reservation, please be patient. In order to fairly serve everyone, we will need to ask you to wait until all of our scheduled guests have already been served before we can see if we can accommodate you.
- Please ensure you speak with a representative, or else your order will not be scheduled. Leaving a voicemail does not guarantee your pickup time will be scheduled. It is best to speak to someone to make sure you can secure a time slot.
In addition to curbside pickup, you also have the option of scheduling a time to have your meal delivered directly to your home! Meals will be delivered the same time as curbside pickup, Wednesdays and Fridays (12:00-2:30pm). To schedule a time, simply contact us at (619) 266-2066, and we will schedule a time to have your order delivered to your home.
- Please make sure you will be home at the time of your scheduled delivery. If for whatever reason you are not at your home for us to give you your food, please call (619) 266-2066 and we will work with you to have your order picked up at the center.
Note: Menus will change every month